This pork roast needs to be marinated in half of the sauce in the fridge overnight.
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, rolled and tied
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 can (29 ounces) peaches, undrained
Blend all ingredients except pork in blender. Place pork in heavy plastic bag. Add 1/2 of the sauce. Refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake until internal temperature of 155 degrees, approximately 60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce, heated.