This recipe needs to bake for about 45 minutes.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 20 oz package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups canned cheddar French fried onions, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown chops in oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove and drain on paper towels. Mix soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onions. Spread mixture in 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Arrange chops over potato mixture. Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover, top with remaining cheese and onions and bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.