Diced cucumbers would make a nice addition to this recipe.
- 4 cups corn, cooked, cut off cob
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
In large bowl mix the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, sugar, salt, basil and cayenne pepper. Add corn, tomatoes, onion and peppers to the oil mixture. Mix well, cover, and chill for several hours or overnight.
Note: Diced cucumbers would make a nice addition to this recipe.